Sunday 13 July 2014

8 videos that will definitely make you smile

The other night I was bored so got to watching social experiments and just like happy videos on YouTube. Like you know when you got on YT to watch a video or two, and end up staying for hours? Yeah... that happened, but the videos made me smile so it was worth it :-)
This video by Sam Pepper is so heartbreaking, yet reassuring. I love Sam's videos, he's always trying to help the homeless and promote the idea that we should be nicer people!


Golden Metallic Slippers $10.99 at CHOIES

Created by TrueStoryASA, this self explanatory video is adorable. I love when the white boy goes over and helps, awww :-)


"For me, the best magic is engaging. Something that makes you smile, and laugh, and wonder" says performance artist Yan Markson, which he demonstrates in the video below!


Black Print Loose T-shirt $9.9 at CHOIES

Started at the University of Guelph, Project K.I.N.D. hopes to inspire others to reach out to those around them. Kindness does't have to cost anything, but is so invaluable to both sides involved!

It kind of breaks my heart when the girl says "no thank you" in fouseyTUBEs video of him making girls smile. I love the girl that says wait, then runs and hugs him. It's like something from a movie!


Choies Outlet 50% Off, Free Shipping Worldwide

Another video by fouseyTUBE, this time a social experiment. Obviously, all the results aren't good, but I love the ones that are. I LOVE the girl's reaction at 2.10 so much!


Some people disagree with his humour, but his YouTube name says it all. Overboardhumor creates videos of himself saying random things people comment to people in person, so funny!

Sam Pepper is crazy and will do anything, as you'll know if you follow his YouTube channel or saw him on Big Brother. This video features him and a friend doing extreme dares. I can't believe his friend slid under the closing door of a shop, I wouldn't suck at playing dares with them.

I hope you enjoyed the videos as much as I did, have a great week!

Sign up for 15% off coupon, free shipping worldwide

No comments :

Post a Comment