Friday 23 May 2014

SUMMER FASHION!!!

Summer is almost here (I type from the inside of a rain covered window in the middle of Britain) so I decided to do a summer fashion/style post! A lot of the time during summer I just wear nothing but obviously I can't write a blog post or post pictures of that. 

People who inspire my style during summer are Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj—and basically any other celebrity who wears hardly any clothing and pull it off!!
Sadly I could never wear the outfit out in the UK, maybe it's more suited for when I'm in L.A next summer? The cropped sweater is from Asos and the underwear are Armani. I know it's summer so it's hot, but the jumper is white so that kinda detracts from the fact that it's a little thick!! Plus it's structured so there is room for your body to breathe and you won't get gross and sweaty.
structured tops!
I feel like structured clothing should come into fashion this summer. I really love the way structured clothing fits, and it looks super cute. Baggy for winter, structured for summer...right?
cute itty bitty shorties
One way I think most women excel in terms of most men fashion wise is during summer, women are usually less afraid than men to dress for the weather. It could be 40C but a straight guy would still wear knee length shorts... ITS ALL ABOUT THE UNDERWEAR/SHORT SHORTS GIRL!

Block heeled sandals are summery but they also have a heel so they aren't too beachy (what????), like you could wear them to a restaurant or shopping and I love them really.

No comments :

Post a Comment