Thursday 22 May 2014

Synthpop duo "La Roux" makes comeback with "Let Me Down Gently"!

La Roux, the synthpop duo from 2009 are making a comeback! After the 2009 album and hits "bulletproof" and "in for the kill", duo La Roux seemed to drop off the face of the earth, but they are back with the catchy tune "Let Me Down Gently". I really hope the song/album does well as I remember in 2009 I really liked them and were disappointed they didn't realise more music.


The song "Let Me Down Gently" is audibly a La Roux song, with the same repetitive, but catchy, beat throughout, and a change mid-way through. 5 years on and they still sound as good. I love it! The video is pretty cool too, I always loved Elly Jackson's aesthetic, and 5 years on, I still do. Watch the video below and comment your opinion!

No comments :

Post a Comment